Friday, December 12, 2008

ZooCaro

I recently received a message from Lisa who works at ZooCaro.com. In her words:

Zoocaro.com provides a simple and safe way to shop, promote products, services and items for free. Take advantage of this service today and find what you are looking for or drive more business your way http://www.zoocaro.com/

I had a look 'round and they certainly do have some interesting stuff - browse around and have a look! Althought I am not a fan of the practise of foor binding, I found these puppies on the ZooCaro site after not much digging and that part of me that loves to find treasures in unknown places wonders what other marvels are on sale there!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

private said...

Howzit. Those look like Chinese shoes for very tiny feet.

private said...

It's Manders, btw :)

Rochelle said...

hey Mands, yeah, don't know what the Chinese were thinking with that whole foot binding thing, its quite strange.