Thursday, May 29, 2008

Too predictable

Sooo, I'm sitting here, all the way in the UK (freezing even though its meant to be spring - why am I surprised?) supposed to be working on a major cross country project, as well as finishing my first MBA assignment and what am I doing? Browsing shoe websites (Beauty and the Dirt ; New Look ; Net-a-Porter). Yes, so predictable, so what?

Well, I am telling myself that I am browing websites instead of actual stores, which means I can get back to working on my assignment much quicker. Also, if I finish my assignment before the due date, I will allow myself to go into actual stores and shop for actual shoes. Also, I find it keeps me from craving chocolate (my other obsession, well, one of them anyway). Sadly, I'm not really getting a good fix - for some reason every shop seems to have had a shoe buyer emergency (i.e. they all look pretty crap) and not being able to try the odd one that does catch my eye is just not ok.

And then I decided to hit the motherload, yes, you guess it, I perved at Louis again. Tell me these are not perv-worth...go on, I dare you.




I hate to admit it, I am sure it makes me seem like a terribly superficial person with loads of spare cash to throw around - I wish! But this has really cheered me up. They are really so pretty...hmmm. To each his own I say.


No comments: